- Bachelor’s Degree/4-year college degree
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of Sales Experience in the business-to-business Ecommerce Payments Industry and/or Financial Institution
- Proven track record of exceeding annual sales quota for assigned region
- Experience within Latin American Markets
- Knowledge of CNP Fraud including Account Takeover, ID theft, collusion schemes and Chargeback Management
- Understanding of payment and payment processor related technologies.
- Self-motivated and willing to accept challenges
- Ability to work well under pressure and close deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual – Fluent English and Spanish (Portuguese is also welcomed)
- Extensive travel required (50%+)
- Develop and maintain strategic working relationships with partners and clients within South America, Central America, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Help our partner organizations understand each client’s technical and business requirements.
- Drive Precognitive’s sales strategy and activity within the region.
- Must have the sales skills and technical knowledge to assist with presentations and lead customer discussions
- Effectively communicate the benefits of Precognitive’s real-time fraud prevention solutions.
- Continually assess and validate our partner and client needs
- Help our partners develop, implement, and execute successful sales strategies.
- Responsible for achieving sales quota, development, support, recruitment, territory management and opportunity management with the assigned partner accounts/regions.
- Work with clients on sales opportunities from qualification to close, including project discovery, presentations, preparation of quotes and negotiations.
- Coordinate the involvement of our pre-sales, support, engineering, management and marketing personnel to help ensure our continued success in the region.
- Responsible for driving customer requirements and conveying account/regional strategic direction and challenges.
- Work with clients to coordinate and facilitate post-sales support and customer training.